We understand that you couldn’t make it to the class on time. If you’re more than ten minutes late, you won’t be allowed in the class and will have to pay a $15 rescheduling fee. If you need to reschedule, you must give 48 hours’ notice by sending an email to email@example.com to avoid the $15 rescheduling fee. Each voucher is valid to reschedule for 30 days.
Once you pay the rescheduling fee, please contact your instructor with the confirmation code ready to select the next class date.
You will receive a text message reminder the day before the class with further instructions.
This Concealed Carry Permit class is one of our most popular classes, which is recognized by the State of Florida as fulfilling the training required to apply for a concealed weapons permit. This is a class that introduces the fundamentals of handling a firearm and the basic laws pertaining to carrying a gun in Florida.
- You must bring a driver’s license or another form of government photo ID
- Do NOT bring a firearm or ammunition – we will provide everything
- If your appt is for our Concealed Carry Permit course, the class is a little over 2 hours long and you must be at least 21 years old to apply for the permit (if under 21, you can still take the course – but can’t apply for the permit with the State until you turn 21).
- You must show up on time. If your appt is for our Concealed Carry Permit course and you’re more than ten minutes late, you will NOT be allowed in the class and will have to pay a $15 rescheduling fee. If you need to reschedule, you must give 48 hours’ notice via email by replying to this email address or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid the $15 rescheduling fee. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more details
- Be aware that seats are limited per event and are not registered until payment is complete.
Unsafe Student Ejection Policy:
We have a PERFECT safety record – and we plan to keep it that way. We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules, not displaying the appropriate attitude, or under the influence of controlled substances to leave the classroom and/or range with no refund. Our student’s safety is our top concern – and this policy has been put in place to protect you.
Liability Waiver and Prohibitive Persons: Students will be required to fill out a liability waiver and sign a statement certifying they are the following:
- ARE over 18 years of age (if under 18, legal guardian must sign the waiver and register and attend the course alongside minor)
- ARE a United States citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (Green Card)
- Are NOT a convicted felon that has not been annulled or pardoned
- Are NOT under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Are NOT a fugitive from justice
- Are NOT using or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
- Are NOT adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
- Are NOT under a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening somebody
- Have NOT have been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
- Have NOT renounced their United States citizenship
- Have NOT been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence