This course includes the following:
- Pistol Safety & Handling Qualification “You must be able to safely and proficiently handle a handgun”
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Pistol Unholstering & Reholstering Safely
- Pistol Maintenance (Dissasembling & Cleaning)
- Live Fire Training (Includes: 1 hr of instruction at the range)
- RANGE + AMMO + PERSONAL PROTECTIVE GEAR + FIREARMS ARE INCLUDED.
- You must have a valid driver’s license or another form of government photo ID
- We will provide firearm rental but you are also able to bring your own
- If you need to reschedule, you must give 48 hours’ notice via email to cwptactical.com to avoid the $15 rescheduling fee. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more details.
- This Class will take place at S.F.T.R.U located in 3421 Davie Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- You must give at least a $50 deposit to reserve your spot.
Unsafe Student Ejection Policy:
We have a PERFECT safety record – and we plan to keep it that way. We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules, not displaying the appropriate attitude, or under the influence of controlled substances to leave the classroom and/or range with no refund. Our student’s safety is our top concern – and this policy has been put in place to protect you.
Liability Waiver and Prohibitive Persons: Students will be required to fill out a liability waiver and sign a statement certifying they are the following:
- ARE over 18 years of age (if under 18, a legal guardian must sign the waiver and register and attend the course alongside minor)
- ARE a United States citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (Green Card)
- Are NOT a convicted felon that has not been annulled or pardoned
- Are NOT under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Are NOT a fugitive from justice
- Are NOT using or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
- Are NOT adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
- Are NOT under a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening somebody
- Have NOT have been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
- Have NOT renounced their United States citizenship
- Have NOT been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
This course is 100% beginner-friendly – even if you have never handled a firearm before. You do not need to own a gun to take this course.
For more information, contact us at (786)438-4428 or CLICK HERE