You will receive an email after you purchase this voucher with a registration link which you will be able to select the date that you would like to take the online course. You have the option to take it on a Sunday or Monday.
*COVID-19 UPDATE* Due to the CDC and Florida regulations, we have made some temporary changes to our group setting classes. This CCW certification course will be conducted in 2 steps.
Step #1: The “Theory” portion of this class will take place ONLINE “Live” through zoom on the scheduled date/time you will select on the next page. You will be able to use your computer or smartphone since the camera & microphone are required.
Step #2: The “Practical” portion of this class will occur at our facility by appointment only after you complete Step #1. The instructor will share an appointment link, which will allow you to select a date/time. You will need to demonstrate firearms proficiency and discharge a live round into a tank on your appointment date.
You will receive the Zoom login details by email before the class date.
This Concealed Weapons Permit class is one of our most popular classes, which is recognized by the State of Florida as fulfilling the training required to apply for a concealed carry permit. This is a class that introduces the fundamentals of handling a firearm and the basic laws pertaining to carrying a gun in Florida.
- You must bring a driver’s license or another form of government photo ID on the date of your “practical” appointment (Step #2)
- Do NOT bring a firearm or ammunition – we will provide everything
- You must log in 10 minutes before the course. You will receive the login details before the class. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will NOT be allowed in the class and will have to pay a $15 rescheduling fee. If you need to reschedule, you must give 48 hours’ notice via email by replying to this email address or sending an email to Info@cwptactical.com to avoid the $15 rescheduling fee. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy for more details
- Be aware that spots are limited per event and are not registered until payment is complete.
Unsafe Student Ejection Policy:
We have a PERFECT safety record – and we plan to keep it that way. We reserve the right to ask anyone not observing the safety rules, not displaying the appropriate attitude, or under the influence of controlled substances to leave the classroom and/or range with no refund. Our student’s safety is our top concern – and this policy has been put in place to protect you.
Liability Waiver and Prohibitive Persons: Students will be required to fill out a liability waiver and sign a statement certifying they are the following:
- ARE over 18 years of age (if under 18, a legal guardian must sign the waiver and register and attend the course alongside minor)
- ARE a United States citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (Green Card)
- Are NOT a convicted felon that has not been annulled or pardoned
- Are NOT under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Are NOT a fugitive from justice
- Are NOT using or are addicted to any unlawful controlled substances
- Are NOT adjudicated as a mental defective or have been committed to any mental institution.
- Are NOT under a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening somebody
- Have NOT have been discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions
- Have NOT renounced their United States citizenship
- Have NOT been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence
This course is 100% beginner-friendly – even if you have never handled a firearm before. You do not need to own a gun to take this course.
For more information, contact us at (786) 438-4428 or CLICK HERE